Saturday, April 08, 2006

Finding DiscoLand #1

"Seek and ye shall find…something TOTALLY different than what you were looking for."

Such is the case for those who typed the following words into search engines and discovered us. The Disco Mermaids!

- do mermaids go to school -
(I wonder if they offer Underwater Basket Weaving 101.)

- mermaids date people -
(That can be problematic. Ever seen Splash?)

- jay in goldilocks -
(Too many jokes here. Way too many! None of them appropriate...but all very funny.)

- mermaid strippers -
(no comment)

- root canal no novocaine -
(Hey! We’re not that bad, are we?)

- how do mermaids give birth -
(Interesting question. But an even more interesting question: Why do you care?)

- mermaids making love -
(And when you leave a comment, it’s like cuddling afterwards.)

2 comments:

Greg Pincus said...

It's one of my fave things, too. Folks keep finding me when looking for Goodnight Moon stuff. I don't think the Oddaptation was what they had in mind. You get better, odder searches, though. I clearly have to work on my phrasing.

Disco Mermaids said...

Thanks for cuddling with us, Mr. K.